Woodwards building, 1903

A photo of the Woodward’s department store around the time that it opened in 1903. The picture features the original four-storey building at the corner of Hastings and Abbott. Two stories were added to the structure in 1908, the first of 14 additions to the building. Sun Files

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply

Message


8 − = six